Premierehire has been engaged by a leading online marketing company in Calabasas, CA to find a driven Marketing Assistant to join their hardworking, hands-on, and successful team of affiliate marketing entrepreneurs with a proven track record of success spanning nearly twenty years. Since 1997 they have delivered bleeding edge marketing solutions in affiliate marketing space and continue to grow and thrive in today’s digital marketplace. Astounding benefits, comfortable working environment, and great people will make this the best job you’ve ever had.
Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Calabasas, CA
Type: Full Time
Pay: Competitive salary with exceptional benefits including Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option, 401K, Paid vacation and holidays, Casual non-corporate work environment.
The Web Marketing Assistant role is a unique opportunity to and also You will spearhead the continual evaluation of the online dating properties to ensure optimal functionality and performance and perform market analysis, review competitor site offers and marketing materials. Although the focus is on the strategy, technology and metrics, it is important that you would be comfortable that several of the sites are dating sites and adult content related.
· Analyze and assess the performance of our online dating properties and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for optimizing campaigns to meet or exceed minimum margin requirements
· Communicate regularly with internal team on status of campaigns, performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis
· Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about site performance and make recommendations accordingly
· Coordinate media buys
· Support the CMO including project coordination.
· Ideally you will have specific experience in the online space, however we will consider candidates with high potential as much as those with direct experience.
· The ideal candidate will be self-driven and will thrive in a flexible, fast-paced casual work environment with the analytical savvy and creative problem solving abilities.
· 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, affiliate marketing, and/or online media buying
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand complex models
· Demonstrated understanding of the online marketing space preferably with affiliate networks
· If these phrases below are exciting to you then you are the type of candidate we are looking for:
- Conversion rate optimization
- Conversion funnels
- Managing CPAs
- Developing and testing creative and landing pages
- Communicating results to internal team members
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Marketing or related field Strong knowledge and command of the English language, both oral and written
· Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 plus Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent Excel skills
· Ability to type 50+ wpm