Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Mira Mesa
Wage: $13 / Hr.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
• Functional knowledge of shipping, receiving, and inventory control procedures
• Pick and pack
• Pallet band up to 20-60 pallets per day average
• Receive materials and/or finished goods on a daily basis, especially towards the end of each day
• Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position
• Willing to work overtime and weekends during end of the month and end of the quarter
• Excellent attention to detail, able to verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list)
• Prepare routine order picking and receiving documentation
• Operate material handling equipment (e.g. standup forklift truck, reach forklift truck, sit-down forklift truck, hand truck, pallet jack, dock lever, etc.)
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
• Forklift certification required (preferred on standup, reach and order picker trucks)
• Radio Frequency Scanner experience
• WMS (Warehouse Management Skills) experience
• Ability to lift > 20 lbs.
1. Reply to this ad
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.