Location: Murrieta, CA
Salary: $65-85K DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday
• Recruitment and talent acquisition - manage full-cycle recruiting process after identification / approval of job openings: interview plans, job postings, direct sourcing, initial candidate screening, interview coordination, conduct interview, negotiates offers. Participates in university and career event networking/job fairs.
• Job Description and competencies - work with AVP, HR and senior management, to create and maintain job descriptions and competency library. Update roles and propose new roles when a need is established.
• Internship programs - create, structure and assess departmental needs for internship opportunities.
• Compensation - review compensation levels, research and provide input to AVP, HR and CEO based on employee performance, job classification or duties and/or market data.
• Performance management - develop and update job descriptions and key performance metrics, measure and monitor turnover and retention data, diagnose causes and needs for retention improvement, assist AVP, HR in assessing and monitoring employee performance, participate in performance reviews, recommend appropriate actions (e.g., coaching, training, performance improvement plan, disciplinary actions) to create an outstanding work environment; providing insights to partners and management as needed.
• Manage and conduct employee surveys to obtain feedback. Identify employee concerns and monitor overall employee engagement.
• Manage the career development of direct reports, as well as help drive their strong cross-functional relationships.
• Assist to improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
• Supporting reorganizations and other large-scale employee changes.
• 7+ years of recruiting experience required; generalist, plus coaching or training experience desired and organization development experience requested.
• Produce and/or Manufacturing experience a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, with HR Certification (preferred)
• Knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws and other HR concepts. Compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
• Ability to work well independently and within a team.
• Experience with customer service, communication and cross group collaboration.
• Experience influencing, communicating, and presenting at all levels of the organization.
• Organizational and prioritization skills training development and delivery skills; ability to source, evaluate, and recommend candidates for jobs in the marketing industry.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, ADP, HRIS systems - Oracle).
• Experience with writing reports and group presentations.
• Ability to see the big picture and result-oriented.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize workloads with changing priorities.
• Ability to use sound judgment.
• Ability to use utmost discretion and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Deadline-oriented and detailed.
*Travel 25% to other offsite locations.
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
3. Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.