We are seeking a Staffing Recruiter in the Carlsbad area to work on Direct Hire and Contract Placements. Please see below for requirements and qualifications. Must have a technical (IT/IS, Engineering, Project Management) recruiting background. The position will also place clerical/administrative positions.
Premierehire is an established search and staffing agency serving clients in southern California as well as throughout the US. We are passionate about helping our clients build strong teams, while at the same time providing the best fit opportunities for candidates. Premierehire utilizes our exclusive SmartStart program and tools to ensure a positive and productive onboarding process for all our placements and also provides ongoing leadership and team development support services.
Description: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates in a high volume environment.
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, ad interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from them for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre employment processes.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Qualifications: Minimum qualifications include:
- Prior experience working in a technical staffing firm focused on the recruiting of professionals in the Engineering, IT, or other technical fields.
- Prior work experience and knowledge of and demonstrated experience in multiple creative sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical recruiter experience is required.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience in developing and executing recruiting strategies.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, Outlook, and StaffSuite (preferred but not required)
- Ability and experience in marketing and conveying a company's goals and directives to potential candidates.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.