INTERVIEWING Monday (10/30) & Friday (11/3)
Do you love business, being of service, and keeping things organized and on track? Are you keen on a career in accounting? This fast growing company is seeking an organized person to manage and coordinate the office related duties as well as provide administrative support to the executive team and accounting office. A good portion of your tasks will be Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable accounting entries. You will also occupy the reception desk to great vendors and guests but there is minimal traffic.
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time
Pay: $15 - $16 DOE
Start date: Oct 30
Career advancement opportunity within the Finance/ HR department
• Provide overall coordination to ensure the office runs effectively and ensures that internal office work processes are completed on time, accurately and with the required documentation.
• Coordinates facility related needs, ensure supplies are in stock and organize in-house meetings and events.
• Coordinates the logistics for office parties and orders in the food for in house meetings or arranges catering or restaurant reservations.
• Answers the general phone line, greet guests and open and distribute mail.
• Code, enter and post accounts payable bills.
• Print and distribute checks, once approved.
• Organize, deposit and post customer receipts.
• Maintain relationships with assigned customer accounts and follow up on open and unpaid balances.
Must have the necessary skills and related experience to successfully execute the above responsibilities including:
• Ability to follow instructions, learn new processes, suggest improvements and manage time to achieve stated deadlines.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with MSOffice –Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accurate data entry.
• Degree in accounting or related experience, much preferred.
All candidates will be tested on proficiency using advanced Excel skills.
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.