A well-established nonprofit located in the Mission Gorge area is in search of an experienced accountant to join their hard working team. Do you value working for a humanitarian cause? In this role you will be the go to person for all things financial plus have the opportunity to work as part of a team to help make lives better at home and around the world.
Title: Accountant /Program Assistant
Type: Full Time
Pay: $22-25/hr DOE
• Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and book keeping.
• Blackbaud’s Financial Edge preferred or similar program (Great Plains, Quick Books)
• Excel – medium skills to manage spreadsheets using formulas and formatting.
• Managing vendors – services, contracts and invoices
• Some experience in payroll, nonprofit fund accounting, and international shipping
• Values working for a humanitarian cause
• An accounting/business degree is preferred or equivalent experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and a positive, problem-solving attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism and integrity
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
• A proactive achiever, able to take initiative to move a project forward with the capacity to manage multiple projects efficiently, change course as needed, and meet deadlines.
• Team-oriented, focused on achieving department and overall organizational goals.
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
• Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.