Well-established, busy Mechanical Construction company in the Miramar area is in need of an Accounting Assistant to help with Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Payroll.
Location: Miramar, CA
Type: Contract to Hire
Pay: 20-22/Hr. DOE
• 3-5 years of hands on Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
• Payroll experience
• College courses in Accounting or related experience
• Requires strong verbal/written communication, effective organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to set-up, automate and track data and information
• Ability to self-initiate activities, coordinate tasks and manage projects with strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Requires strong customer service, excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships while maintaining an approachable and friendly demeanor
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, flexibly and responsively while working with competing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent computer skills with accounting and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and create reports; Timberline software experience preferred
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online OR
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.