Head of Operations, with a global organization in western Africa, is responsible for the safe and effective delivery of integrated security services to customers within the country. A competitive compensation package includes a housing allowance, medical insurance, holiday pay, and fly backs for regular vacations. All in country taxes are covered by the company.
The primary responsibilities of this role is the effective management of staff within the country including workforce planning, staff development and leadership development.
This role is also responsible for the effective management of the financial performance, managing budgets and ensuring cost and wage controls.
Overall this role provides operations effectiveness to ensure client retention and quality customer service including adherence to quality standards and best practices.
• Relevant Business qualifications preferred.
• Background in security management or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in a business and/or operational management position.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Results and customer focused
• Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and operating mechanisms for performance.
• Knowledge of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Must be proficient in English and French
• Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
• Experienced in living and working in a professional commercial capacity overseas.
• Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
• The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
• Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
• Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures.
• Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
1. Reply to this ad
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.