This individual is expected to continually contribute innovative ways of improving department processes to increase the quality and efficiency of their job.
Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: 13/HR – 20/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
• Reviews documentation accompanying jobs submitted for dimensional inspection including drawings(blueprints), router, specifications, etc.
• Resolves documentation issues prior to completion of inspection
• Determines appropriate sample size based upon customer’s requirements and sampling procedures
• Performs basic and complex mechanical and visual inspection
• Makes “Accept” or “Reject” decisions concerning deliverable products utilizing basic inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gages, etc.
• Able to inspect product via hand layout of parts and application of inspection methods utilizing calibrated granite slab tables and measurement tooling
• Able to read and understand documents accompanying deliveries is essential.
• Proficient in the understanding and use of inspection equipment
• Proficient understanding of mechanical blueprint symbols and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance principles is required
• Good mathematics, computer, and communication skills (oral and written).
• Excellent visual inspection skills are essential
• Able to work well with others, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a multi-tasker.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.