Premierehire is engaged in a search with an exciting and fast-growing company here in the North County area is in search of talented developers of all levels (junior to senior) to join their growing team.
Are you looking to be a part of trail blazing company, a leader in the vaping industry that is growing leaps and bounds and offers an excellent opportunity for the right person?
If so, this laid back environment with hard working atmosphere may be just for you.
• PHP Development – Laravel preferred, but not required
• Strong database skills – be able to optimize the database
• Maintains in-house custom built CRM system
• Monitor and Maintain API with 3PL
• Communicates with 3PL to ensure timely process flow
• Develops new features and tools to improve business logic and efficiency
• Develops custom reports required by management
• Responsible for helping to identify any efficiency improves that can be automated
• Communicates with employees on business logic functions within CRM system
• Promptly resolve any bugs once identified
• Manage and Improve database to improve performance
• Monitor system performance to improve logic and decrease server load
• Responsible for releasing code into production environment
• This position will be on site with traditional working hours, some OT as needed
• Pay is DOE – Junior, Mid and Senior developers needed
• Contract to hire or Direct
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.