Maintenance technician needed full time for San Marcos, CA resort. Pay is $12 to $18/hr. DOE.
Our client is a resort and spa that features world class fitness facilities, luxurious spa amenities, spacious comfortable accommodations, landscaped grounds and private hiking trails.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: San Marcos, CA
Hourly Wage: $12.00 – $18/hr DOE
Hours: Full Time. Must be flexible with work schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays
• Follow established daily tasks list to ensure all required maintenance and custodial tasks are completed.
• Maintain the repair and preventive maintenance records and check lists.
• Make repairs to air conditioning system: change filters, clean coils, replace motors.
• Take required readings on equipment, pools, and sauna and steam rooms.
• Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
• Replace and repair pumps.
• Perform plumbing repairs
• Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment
• Must be able to speak English
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience maintaining and repairing the above mentioned equipment
• May be required to drive battery-operated carts and/or heavy equipment
• Knowledge of wiring and diagrams beneficial.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Heavy work -- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend stretch, reach or kneel during entire shift.
• Work is performed indoors and outdoors.
• Frequent hot weather, dampness, windy and cold environment.
• May encounter snakes, insects and wild life.
Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Text her that you are interested at 760-815-2205
About Premierehire & our client:
Premierehire in partnership with a large full-service resort management and development company is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”