Attention Grading Designers, Premierehire has partnered with an established engineering firm in San Diego to find a candidate that will grow and develop with them and take full advantage of working with a tenured team with an A++ reputation.
You must have experience in preparing grading plans for residential subdivision development projects.
It is preferred that you are knowledgeable in preparing grading studies and plans for medium to large projects. These other qualifications will be important to your success:
- AutoCAD and Civil3D or equivalent Civil Engineering design software
- Capable of completing grading studies and handling of grading plans required for development
- Knowledge of San Diego County agencies standards
- Must be familiar with existing water quality regulations
This is a contract to hire opportunity with a company that combines experienced professionals with the best technology and equipment. The goal is for you to make a career with them and become a key player on their team.
- A cover note outlining your qualifications for this position.
- Your resume-preferably in MS Word.
- Your salary history and requirements.
- Please include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.