Currently seeking Jr. and Sr. level .Net Developers for an opportunity in Bonsall, CA area. Looking for candidates to take the lead with an industry leading company that is changing the game with their government accounting/procurement tracking.
Description: Functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a team to design, develop, and deploy software solutions.
- Migrate Open Acquisition System (.NET) to Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Enhance and maintain existing applications. Streamline and create more efficient information long term solutions.
- Create tests (integration, unit, and performance) for applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in 3-5 years total experience with C#/ASP.NET (versions 3.5, 4.0, 4.5) and .NET technologies (MVC, ASP.NET, WCF, WF, XML, XSL)
- 1-3 years’ experience with Azure (including analyzing, designing/developing, and debugging).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Azure Storage, Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, JQUERY, Json, HTML, and CSS.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting intuition.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Windows Azure Enterprise Service Bus, Dot Net Nuke, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server are all a plus.
- A cover note outlining your qualifications for this position.
- Your resume-preferably in MS Word.
- Your salary history and requirements.
- Please include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.