Carlsbad company looking for Pharmacy Technicians to assist the pharmacist and perform technical tasks involved in the preparation, documentation and distribution of shipments.
Title: Pharm Tech
Position: Full Time Contract to Hire
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Hourly Wage: $12.50 to go to $13.50 when direct hired
Hours: M-F (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
• Thoroughly reviews prescriptions for authenticity and completeness.
• Creates and prints labels for Pharmacy products due to ship.
• Fills prescription.
• Completes all computer data fields, when entering prescriptions into patient profiles.
• Records all communication with patients, caregivers or doctors’ offices into the patient profiles.
• Contacts long-term care facilities to arrange delivery of products; fills and ships products.
• Regularly communicates with Shipping Manager to maintain adequate stock in the Pharmacy.
• Reviews invoices/packing slips for deliveries to the pharmacy.
• Restocks shelves.
- Valid Pharm Tech license
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
- Solid reading, writing and mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Knowledge of diabetes is a plus
- Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
- Confidence in learning new computer programs quickly
- Database data entry experience preferred
- Some experience with medical insurance and/or durable medical equipment (DME) a plus
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online (upper right corner on page)
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.