Recent or former college grads in Carlsbad, CA this is a great entry opportunity for you to grow your expertise and career within a well-established business in the insurance industry. If you like learning, helping clients, and working with a team, this could be the right fit for you.
Premierehire's client has been in business over 40 years and prides themselves on their extensive industry knowledge, creative problem solving for clients, and dedication to excellence in customer service.
Title: Account Manager
Position: Contract to Hire, Full Time
Wage: $16.00/HR - $20.00/HR DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
• Assist in the day to day customer service for group insurance customers
• Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with new and existing clients
• Works closely with insurance carriers and their underwriting departments, ensuring the highest level of service to the clients
• Always exceed client expectations, continuously delivering value added services and treating each client with an unprecedented level of service
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Outgoing personality with a positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Health or business Insurance experience a plus
• Experience with Employee Benefits, Employee Handbooks and Compliance a plus
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full-time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To make yourself available for other opportunities through Premierehire please Apply Online - or click the icon on the top right of the Home page.