Looking for a positive, service oriented person, ready to learn and be an important part of the team. Work at a dynamic and growing Carlsbad, CA company in North County San Diego, CA with the opportunity to learn the industry, become an expert in the company’s leading edge systems and technology, and support their clients. Excellent phone and computer skills and the desire to learn and grow is a must. Future career opportunities from this position include Client Care Manager, Business Development, Inside Sales Support, and Snr Sales.
Pay: $14.50 - $17 / Hr. DOE
The Client Care Agent works closely with their designated clients to ensure the effective flow of information and resources to ensure the company’s systems and support is delivering the services and results promised. The Client Care agent is the direct point of contact for each client and is responsible to address issues and resolve problems and escalate as required. This is the best role to learn the company’s service and products from the ground up. More advanced positions are recruited from this role based on an employee’s knowledge of the systems, ability to effectively work with clients and overall success in the role.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• College degree
• Successful customer service experience preferably in a business environment.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of current automobile liability coverage.
• High level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, and Internet & web communication.
• Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.