Data Entry opportunity in Carmel, Indiana health services company. The primary purpose of this position is to enter data claim forms into a claims processing system for all accounts. This position is responsible for the accurate review, input and adjudication of claims.
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Carmel, IN
Hourly Wage: $12/HR
Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00AM to 4:30PM
• 95% Processes claims accurately and efficiently.
• Reviews all incoming claims to verify necessary information.
• Enters claims data and information into the computerized Claims Processing System.
• Maintains all required documentation of claims processed and claims on hand.
• 1 or more years of data entry experience - 10,000 keystrokes per hour at 95% accuracy and a working knowledge of the computer keyboard. (You will be tested)
• High School Diploma
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted
• Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”