Medical Credential Examiner opportunity with Carmel, IN health services company with career potential. Ability to expedite credentials verification of practitioners in the credentialing or re-credentialing process according to department standards, accreditation standards, regulatory requirements, and health plan expectations. Although this position requires data entry, it will be more process/production driven.
Position: Temp to Hire
Location: Carmel, IN
Hourly Wage: $ 11.00/HR
Hours: Monday thru Friday – 7:30am to 4:00pm
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Typing speed must be between 45-50 wpm (You will be tested)
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
• Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted
• Able to pass a drug screen
• Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com OR Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”