Our client is a resort and spa that features world class fitness facilities, luxurious spa amenities, spacious accommodations, and beautiful landscaped grounds.
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: San Marcos, CA
Hourly Wage: $11.00/HR plus Tips
Hours: FT-Hours based on guest occupancy, Weekend Work required
• Thoroughly clean guestrooms and other public areas.
• Complete all pre-cleaning duties including, but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linens.
• Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms.
• Keep all walkways, storage closets and small prep areas clean and neat.
• Report any maintenance repairs to Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper.
• Handle all items for “Lost and Found”.
• May be required to drive battery-operated carts.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted.
• Must be able to speak English.
• Bending and reaching for cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and dusting.
• Good upper body strength for turning mattresses, changing linens and straightening beds.
• Lifting is required for carrying trays up and down stairs. (Trays weigh approximately six pounds).
• Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
• Ability to stand or walk during entire shift.
• Must be able to climb step ladders to replace lights.
• Work is primarily indoors except when going from room to room and when serving lunch poolside.
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large full-service resort management and development company is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”