Our client is a resort and spa that features world class fitness facilities, luxurious spa amenities, spacious accommodations, and beautiful landscaped grounds.
Title: Reservations Agent
Type: Contract to Hire
Location: San Marcos, CA
Pay: $16/HR -$18/HR DOE
Hours: FT-Hours based on guest occupancy, Weekend Work / Holidays required
• Answer and / or return calls in a timely, courteous and friendly manner.
• Use selling guidelines to close each reservations call.
• Ensure reservation and guest information is entered into the database.
• Ensure all necessary information is sent and/or received from arriving guests prior to their stay.
• Manage guest documentation.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Have understanding of rates, rooms and property knowledge.
• Work closely with Reservations Manager and fills in during her absence.
• Experience working as a Reservations Agent in an upscale hotel, spa or resort.
• Maintains regular attendance and high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted.
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com OR
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large full-service resort management and development company is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.