Join a large, growing health care services company that candidates love working for in Carmel, Indiana. Opportunities for growth as this company promotes from within.
The primary function of this position is to research and resolve claims eligibility verification requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifies member eligibility from database and health plan websites or by calling the health plan directly.
- Inputs and saves verified member’s information into the database.
- Ensures the highest quality of customer service by maintaining a professional and courteous manner.
- Follows confidentiality guidelines to ensure security measures are enforced and proprietary information is protected.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of experience with 10 key, typing, and computer skills.
- 8,000-10,000 key strokes/hr. required. (You will be tested)
- Excellent customer service skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner.
- Ability to display excellent customer service.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”