Customer Service Representative opportunity in Carmel, Indiana with a health services company with career potential. The primary purpose of this position is to provide customer service to members who are seeking or utilizing health and fitness programs.
Position: 3 to 6 Months – Temporary Assignment
Location: Carmel, IN
Hourly Wage: $12.00/HR
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all Fitness products and programs.
• Answers incoming calls in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
• Ascertains the nature of the call and records information in the appropriate system.
• Provides answers to member questions by following standard policies and procedures.
• Interacts in a positive, respectful manner and establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Coordinates collection of necessary information, including member co-pays or payments when necessary.
• Forwards documentation to Research Team for follow up if issue requires additional action.
• Analyzes information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions to ensure member satisfaction.
• Exercise strict confidentiality in all matters relating to the member experience.
• Typing speed must be 30 wpm+ (You will be tested).
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted
• Able to pass a drug screen
• Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com OR Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”