Executive Assistant needed for the CEO of a La Jolla, CA marketing agency serving Fortune 500 clients. This person will have the opportunity to learn how business is done from the inside while being the right hand person to the top deal maker. This position requires someone who is very organized and able to work independently, manage projects, and manage interactions with top executives. This position also requires excellent business writing skills to help with client communications, proposals and contracts.
You will be working in a professional office, in a great location, along with a dynamic team of professionals serving clients around the world and in a wide variety of industry areas, from apparel to transportation.
- Title: Executive Assistant
- Type: Full Time
- Location: La Jolla, CA
- Hours: M-F, 9:30-6:30 or 9 - 6
- Pay: Competitive market rate and benefits
Manage and maintain the office of the CEO to ensure that all VIP client issues are manage well; projects are kept on track; documents are well written, proofed and delivered on time; and daily support provided for a variety of items including setting up and attending meetings, coordinating travel, expense reporting, managing correspondence (mail and email) and facilitating internal communications.
- Experience supporting a senior business executive or similar business capacity
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent business writing and proof reading skills ideally with experience writing business letters, proposals and contracts.
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities, able to do what needs to be done.
- Able to work effectively in a fast faced, team environment and manage priorities and project timelines without supervision.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ideally with experience or a keen interest in marketing, merchandizing, brand licensing, or trademark work.
- College degree in business management or marketing
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why this position is of interest to you and why you would be a good fit.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.