A well-established nonprofit located in the Mission Gorge area is in search of an experienced and energetic administrator to join their hard working team. Do you value working for a humanitarian cause? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role you will be the go to person for all things administrative plus have the opportunity to work as part of a team to help make lives better at home and around the world.
Title: Administrator / Reception
Type: Full Time
Pay: $15-17/hr DOE
Hours: Alternate work week – Mon -Thurs 8-6, Fri 8-5 with every other Friday off.
Location: Zip code-92120
Start Date: Feb 26, 2018
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the organization including fundraising, operations, programs and volunteers.
- Input and maintain accurate records in the donor and volunteer databases.
- Answer all inbound inquiries or route to the correct person.
- Assist with correspondence and mail outs to supporter base
- General office duties including ordering supplies, arranging catering, keeping the office tidy.
- Assist with event planning and execution.
- Extensive experience in administrative support
- Excellent MS Office and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Values working for a humanitarian cause
- Comfortable following procedures and policy and adjusting for priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- A proactive achiever, able to take initiative to move a project forward with the capacity to manage multiple projects efficiently, change course as needed, and meet deadlines.
- Team-oriented, focused on achieving department and overall organizational goals.
- Upload your resume to: Apply Online
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.