Do you enjoy working somewhere where no two days are alike?
Do you like being creative and think outside the box?
Do you love a company that puts family first?
Our client is an established leader in the import and distribution of functional foods.
Title: Office Administrator/ Coordinator
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Escondido, CA
Hourly Wage: $19.00/HR - $22.00/HR DOE
Hours: M-F (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
• Coordinate office activities & operations to secure efficiency & compliance
• Enter purchase orders , ship orders, invoice and resolve issues or errors
• Make travel plans, event meets, & manage calendars
• Knowledge of logistics, transportation, & warehouse work flow and processing
• Send out samples and communicate with customers
• Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
• Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to jump in when needed
• Proven experience as an office administrator, coordinator, or relevant role
• Competent in prioritizing & working with little to no supervision
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated & trustworthy
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Sage 200+
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.