Executive Assistant opportunity in Sorrento Valley, CA with a health services company with career potential.
Seeking a dynamic and engaging administrative support professional to join our collaborative team. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, detail oriented, and experienced with multi-tasking. In this interactive role, a successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Sr. Vice President, Vice President, and other department Managers.
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Sorrento Valley, CA
Hourly Wage: $19.00 + DOE
Hours: Monday thru Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Assists Sr. Vice President, Vice President, and Department Managers by preparing calendar, scheduling meetings, and providing administrative support. Maintains daily, weekly and monthly calendar.
- Minimum one year experience providing administrative support to an executive; and experience managing calendars and schedules and coordinating travel
- Prepares confidential documents and makes copies, faxes and files as required
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook; and experience with word processing, database management, and creating forms, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Strong editing and analytical skills
- Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Upload your resume to: Apply Online
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.