An Industry leading transportation finance company seeks an entry-level Jr. Account Manager (internally referred to as an Operations Specialist) to assist with the management of existing client accounts. These professionals provide support by verifying accounts in preparation of accurate funding and fielding client service phone calls. The responsibilities and essentials functions, which must be completed in achieving the objectives of the position, include the following:
• Reviewing collateral documentation for accuracy and completeness (e.g., Account Transmittal, NOAs, Rate sheets, Bills of Lading, etc.)
• Ensuring purchases and advances are within company credit guidelines.
• Assisting in data entry of invoices and fuel advance requests.
• Providing outstanding customer service on accounts, resolving complaints by investigating issues and composing responses and monitoring standards.
• Advising supervisor of potential problems and escalating non-standard complaints to the appropriate manager.
• Delivering excellent communications across the organization and to clients, both written business correspondence and verbal.
• Supporting Company program: create client accounts, process agreements, coordinate delivery of program cards to clients, based on established service level agreements and provide any other support to program card holders.
• Researching Unidentified Payments and post as needed.
• Posting payments (e.g., ACH, wire transfer and checks) as needed.
• Collaborating with Collections Department to collect amounts due from clients and account debtors, as needed.
• Working closely with other departments to resolve issues and exceed client's service expectations.
• Assisting with administrative duties, joining in phone queues as needed.
Required Skills, Abilities & Experience:
• Ability to provide clients an outstanding experience
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata, percentages and volume
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
• Ability to be detail-oriented, thorough, proactive and dependable
• Experiences processing accounts receivables (A/R) and/or transportation related collateral, such as Bill of Lading (BOL), invoices, NOAs, etc. preferred
• Experience with MS Office products and efficient in e-mail and internet applications (Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Availability for alternating shifts (6:00 am start shift and 12:30 pm start shift - on rotation).
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Experience in freight or transportation industries preferred (trucking, cargo, broker, etc.)
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
Pay: $14/15 DOE
Type: Contract to Hire
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.